The type of personal data we process about you may be:
- Your personal contact details as well as demographic information such as your name, age, gender, nationality, email ID, telephone number etc. We may also collect details about your visits to our website for marketing stats and in order that we improve our services. When you visit our website, we may collect your IP (internet protocol) address and information about your device, browser as well as your location.
- Where you fill out our web form to apply for a live account, we may also collect your financial information, trade experience and other information required for account set up including but not limited to, your employment details and source(s) of funds.
- We may also process your identification documents submitted at the time of registration to perform Know Your Customer checks as well as identity verifications. If you visit our premises, we may have photos or videos recorded of you.
- If you are a registered client or have used any of our services, we may process your email behaviour i.e., whether you have received the email and opened or read it. We may also process data you have shared on public websites or social media.
We process your data in accordance with the EU data protection law as well as other applicable laws. Across our business practices we ensure that your data is processed fairly and lawfully. Furthermore, we make sure that your data is processed for the purposes it was originally collected for, kept up to date, relevant and not excessive, not kept longer than necessary and kept secure by adopting best industry practises. We require your personal data in order that we:
- Comply with legal obligations;
- Provide services as requested by you under the contract entered with you and;
- Carry out other business activities in the Company’s legitimate interest where your rights to privacy do not override our business interest such as for direct marketing.